Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 24, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Gazebo
Sponsored by: Chardon Square Association.
Band: Rocker and the Black Jack Gypsy
August 26, 2018, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Chardon Square
Everyone is welcome!
August 27, 2018, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ City wide
• All material MUST be set as close as possible to the roadside or drive apron the night before collection day – but PLEASE, not sooner than one week before collection and try and refrain from placing material in the ditch.
• Branch length should not exceed 5 feet long and the diameter of branches can be no larger than 5 inches in diameter.
• The brush should NOT be tied as it will be chipped at the curb.
• No leaves, grass clippings, vines or other yard waste will be collected.
• No brush with nails, wire, etc. will be collected.
• No Treated Lumber or Hardwood.
• Stumps and roots will NOT be collected .