Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 30, 2017, 6:00 AM - 10:30 AM @ City-wide
Waste Management will NOT enter private streets, apartment complexes or commercial lots.
To have items removed, residents MUST comply with the following regulations:
• All items must be as close to the curb as possible by 6:00 a.m. the morning of.
• No loose items. Everything must be boxed, bundled or bagged.
• Lumber is to be cut and bundled in 48’ lengths, 40 pounds and no nails.
• Carpet is to be cut, rolled and bundled in 36” lengths, 40 pounds.
• Windows, glass and mirrors must be less than 3’x4’ in size and taped/card boarded. – If not properly secured, it will be left.
• Mattress and cloth furniture is to be wrapped in plastic.
• All items to be within reason that two men can carry.
• Household garbage – food waste
• Dead animals
• Hazardous materials
• Propane/gas tanks
• Car parts/engines/batteries
• Dirt/rocks/sod/concrete/bricks and blocks
• Brush/yard waste
• Items over 5’ long/3’ wide/3’ high – we