Know If I Am a City Resident?

The City of Chardon and a few other surrounding townships use a 'Chardon' mailing address. This is because these communities use the same post office.

Are you a resident of the City of Chardon? Here are a few tips and links to help get you to the right place!

  • Chardon residents have a 3 (three) digit house address. Ex.: 111 Water Street. 
  • Chardon residents will receive a Water/Sewer bill from the Water & Sewer Billing Dept. 
  • Chardon residents will pay a city tax. 

Click here to determine your jurisdiction: Geauga Real Link  Click here to find your jurisdiction's contact information: Geauga County Communities